IG CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 21 or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsor, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies (the Administrator), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns, and any other entities directly associated with this sweepstakes (collectively, Released Parties), are also not eligible to participate. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Supermoon Beer Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 11, 2023 at 12:00pm CST and ending on August 18, 2023 at 12:00pm CST.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (1) 500ml bottle of Many Phases Blend 004, retail value $12.99 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Supermoon Beer Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prizes are redeemable as one sealed package and cannot be broken up or used at different times.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random digital drawing under the supervision of (2) Supermoon Beer Company staff members. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within four (1) days following selection of Winner. Supermoon Beer Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SUPERMOON’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Supermoon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should any cause beyond our control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Supermoon Beer Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Supermoon Beer Company LLC 3145 S. Howell Avenue, Milwaukee WI 53207